Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 8:54:50 AM EDT
I just found out I can order an unlimited number of 20 and 30 round M-16/AR-15 magazines ($11.27 for 30 round mags!!!) from our base supply store for my personal use.  I have the NSN for the 30 round mags but they can't seem to find the NSN for the 20 round mags.  

I was hoping maybe someone out there had some NIW 20 round mags they can give me the NSN from.

Anybody able to help????
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:29:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 5:29:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help!

I called yesterday and placed an order for five 30 rounders.  At $11.91/ea, how can you go wrong?

I hope they still have the 20 rounders in the supply system.  Since I am in the USAF and we aren't particularly noted for our small arms usage, they might still have some stored away in some warehouse somewhere.

Again, thanks for the help.

Edited to add:  I just called our supply guys.  You were right - they aren't in the supply system anymore.  I guess the guy I spoke with last week was a little confused.  Oh well, I can still load up on 30 round NIW mags at a very reasonable price.  But I really wanted some 20 round mags!  Looks like it's time to check out the EE!
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top