Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 3/20/2006 8:53:35 AM EDT
Alright everyone, I just bought a NEW RRA M4 but it came with a single stage trigger that I can't stand. I've heard that most people are using either the McCormick trigger or I had the tactical firearms instructor for Texas DPS told me to try a trigger made by a company called JARD. www.jardinc.com/ Anyone have any luck with another brand? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 8:57:44 AM EDT
Did it really come with a single-stage? I thought they came with the RRA 2-stage. If it didn't, get the RRA 2-stage NM. It is an awesome bargain and holds up well. You can even get a ruggedized version from White Oak.

McCormick triggers are for bench shooters, not for a tactical piece like the M4.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:05:30 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Phoebus:
Did it really come with a single-stage? I thought they came with the RRA 2-stage. If it didn't, get the RRA 2-stage NM. It is an awesome bargain and holds up well. You can even get a ruggedized version from White Oak.

McCormick triggers are for bench shooters, not for a tactical piece like the M4.

Thanks! I bought the RRA lower separate from the upper and I could've sworn I thought it would've come with the 2 stage also. No matter, I don't mind upgrades for a better rifle!
Top Top