Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 4:15:35 AM EDT
My job has me travelling from Efland, NC to Atlanta, GA for the next 3-4 days.  I want to find a Mega or RRA lower somewhere along my path to pick up since the local dealers in Grayson, KY don't get these lowers or do transfers anymore.    I don't know why, but they don't.  Seriously.

So, is there anywhere on I-85 or right off I-85 I can stop in and pick one of these lowers up?  If anyone knows a shop for sure that has this stuff, please let me know.  

Thanks in advance,

-X
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:01:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Post over in the hometown form. Somebody in that area will help you find one.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 10:48:19 AM EDT
[#2]
if you can op for a stag arms or a doublestar lower.  both of which are great lowers,  try hg112

hes a great guy
lower thread for hg112
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 6:43:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  I went ahead and posted in the regional forums.

I've never been fond of the deer on the Stag lowers, but I may look into the doublestar lowers.  

-X
Link Posted: 12/18/2005 4:20:38 AM EDT
[#4]
+ for the hometown forums also keep in mind that out of state sales is a problem without a ffl transfer to your home state
Link Posted: 12/19/2005 8:47:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Henderson, NC which is right off of 85 in Northern NC has a gunshop called Gupton's, but they're usually over priced.

Further south is Garner (right next to Raleigh)...but you'd have to jump onto 40 to get around here from 85.  PDHSC (Personal Defense and Handgun Safety Center) has stripped RRA lowers for 120 or 125.  I was in there the other day and saw them.  I'd say that's about fair considering you won't have to pay shipping and a transfer fee like with an online dealer.  The owners are pretty good peoples too...can't say the same for all their employees, but overall it's a decent shop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top