Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/25/2006 11:00:50 AM EST
I picked up an upper a few weeks ago from a member here. It has an A2 upper receiver with what appears to be an A1 barrel. Handguards are the current style but have posts in the front that hold them in place with the triangle holder. The handguard holder right behind the front sight is triangle shapped. However, what is odd is that there is no markings on this upper or barrel at all. I took the handguards off and there was nothing underneath there either. Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 8:20:33 AM EST
No one?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 11:54:34 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/31/2006 11:54:44 AM EST by Dace]
There is absolutely no way to know anything about your upper without forge markings. Even then forge markings dont tell you who milled it or sold it. Same with the barrel. I hope you didnt pay a lot for it. Typically the lesser tier manufacturers in the past never marked anything. Most barrels I used to buy from a cheap source like M&A or Model One Sales were never marked, same with the upper. If it works it works, but you will never know what you have or where it came from. In all honesty it sounds like a combination that was put together by the other member.
Top Top