Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/30/2006 2:34:15 PM EDT
I modified this airgun to have the same ergonomics/geometry as an AR. The airgun itself is a bolt action Theoben Rapid 17 and it's wearing a Leupold 6.5-20x40 EFR scope on BKL cantilever mounts. I guess it has more similarity in looks to a Barrett but they do have the same geometry as well anyways...

The nice thing is that I get to practice A LOT of precision shooting very cheaply indoors: single hole 5 shots groups at 9 yards, standing, off hand :)

Oh yeah, the stock folds! The buffer tube is attached to the wooden "lower" via an ACE Ltd FSM.

http://www.aceltdusa.com/images06/customer/L1030232s.jpg
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow.....that is very cool, I like it Whats the FPS on that honey? Im thinking a Squirrels worst nightmare
Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:49:38 PM EDT
[#2]
fookin' cool.  

Link Posted: 3/30/2006 2:50:52 PM EDT
[#3]
~813 fps with 10.5 gr Crossman Premier Heavies to give me about 15.9 ft-lbs at the muzzle (2" drop at 50y). It's a squirrel noggin cracker! Actually, I prefer to do me in some feral pigeons...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top