Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 12:57:25 PM EST
I have made several complaints about c products stuff. I just recieved 2 replacement mags in the mail for two mags that I sent back. I have stated my issue and feel that they were legit. BUT as many have stated here C products has great customer service. I will be working with them in the future and I thank them for being there for the AR community.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:31:50 AM EST
It's hard to beat Larry and his bunch for customer service. And I am fairly certain that the product problems we've all run into bug the crap out of CPRoducts even more than they bug us. I wish I had enough range time that I could be a volunteer product tester... And that's not selfishness on my part. Well, not all selfishness...
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 6:32:38 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 8:22:12 PM EST

Originally Posted By CProducts:
I have made several complaints about c products stuff. I just recieved 2 replacement mags in the mail for two mags that I sent back. I have stated my issue and feel that they were legit. BUT as many have stated here C products has great customer service. I will be working with them in the future and I thank them for being there for the AR community.

Thanks for your honesty and support. If I can ever do anything for personally just let me know.

Larry
C Products

I have several C products mags and they just plain work, and they have service like above. This is why they will continue to get my business in the future.
Top Top