Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/1/2006 8:43:22 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/4/2006 6:37:00 AM EST by Underdog]
In the process of shooting my 6,5" barreled olyarms ar today, the pigtail gas tube ruptured at the gasblock base..DAMN!

Is there any place where I can find the darn tube or another gas tube for a 6,5 barrel?

The problem is that I live in the darned Italy, trying to find a tube here is IMPOSSIBLE..


Now, I have my ar inoperable, and tu sum insult to injury I must find someone that is willing to ship internationally the gas tube anyone have any info?

Thanks guys, I'm desperate!

that's the photo..
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:47:13 AM EST
Check www.brownells.com

Their prices aren't always the best, but they have a TON of stuff and I'd bet that they ship internationally. Good luck!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 11:34:47 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/1/2006 11:36:04 AM EST by FlyingFive0]
I am also not sure if you can get one sent to you as it is a gun part. I am not privvy to the rules but a lot of people won't mail parts overseas. Let us know if you can get one. I know my comments are not of any help to you but good luck!
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:25:28 PM EST
Try Midway.

I know we ship stuff to Italy
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 1:28:08 PM EST
Its under $100, I thought that allowed it... I'm probably wrong. You may want to contact OA and see about replacement.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:07:13 PM EST
Gun parts require prior approval from the State Department before it can be shipped out of the U.S. Price is not an issue; permission is required even if it's one cent.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:08:33 PM EST
Find someone with a bender and a regular gas tube can be turned into a pig tail.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 5:09:24 PM EST
sorry to hear that Bro.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 6:33:01 AM EST
Thanks to a forum member maybe I can have this issue fixed, anyone know WHERE to find a pigtail gastube for a 6.5" barrel???
Top Top