Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2003 4:49:58 AM EDT
I've pretty much decided I'm going to get the Bushmaster 25th anniversary gun as my next AR. I don't really care about the nickel accents but I do like the forearm and the sights and the stock is really pretty comfortable in spite of it's unique look. I'd spend at least as much to get a plain gun and then add the forearm stuff and sights so I think this is a good way to go. I'm still debating and welcome any and all input. THE AR BUG HAS ME! Help me make the most of it.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 4:54:50 AM EDT
[#1]
If you wait until the end of summer, Bushmaster will be offering the same rifle without the Nickel Plating & Laser Engraving. This new rifle will be part of their regular inventory. Part # PCWVML 16F

I couldn't wait!
[img]photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=6452[/img]
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:00:50 AM EDT
[#2]
Some one here posted a picture of the "Blackwater" rifle - looks and features were virtually identical (as I recall) and the cost considerably less.

Might be worth adding to your 'consideration' list.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:56:12 PM EDT
[#3]
This gun without the nickel or extra engraving, and the added cost, would be even better. I'll have to watch for it to become available.

In the meantime I've gotten an Armalite M15A4 and added the Armalite removable carry handle and front sight as well as a Wilson grip.

I have a Colt 4x carry handle scope I might add to it if I don't go for an ML2 or similar. Any thoughts or comments are solicited and welcome.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:57:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Oooo nickle.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:23:09 PM EDT
[#5]
MMmmmmmmmmm ...bling-bling
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 8:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some one here posted a picture of the "Blackwater" rifle - looks and features were virtually identical (as I recall) and the cost considerably less.

Might be worth adding to your 'consideration' list.
View Quote

[url]http://blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/bushmaster.html[/url]

[img]blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/m4pic1.jpg[/img]
[img]blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/m4pic2.jpg[/img]
[img]blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/m4pic3.jpg[/img]
[img]blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/m4pic4.jpg[/img]
[img]blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/m4pic5.jpg[/img]
[img]blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/m4pic6.jpg[/img]
[img]blackwaterusa.com/btw/guns/m4pic7.jpg[/img]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top