Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/22/2003 7:01:33 PM EDT
Okay guys, I've been hangin around this board for a while now and havent shown yall the goods so here it is, My AR-15.

http://members.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=2701660&sessionkey=KXJSDHVNEDRIHMQLABVN

Yes that is a broomstick painted black being used as a forward grip, but only because Im a poor guy (buying the rifle kinda drained my wallet) and want to try one out to see if I like it before I plop down the cash for a real one, which I think Im gunna do. So now that Ive whipped it out I say good day.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I see [img][/img]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
sweet looking [red] X [/red]
where can i get one of those??
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:34:25 PM EDT
[#3]
right click the pic you want to post, open the properties, copy and paste the address line and bracket it with {img} and {/img} except use [ ] not { }.

Lots of people have trouble with it at first.  Hell, I still screw it up lots of times.

It also looks like you dont have your pics set for public viewing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:44:24 AM EDT
[#4]
No pictures...........

Andy
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 5:58:27 AM EDT
[#5]

sweet.. is that red x preban or postban?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top