Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 1:55:02 PM EDT
I live close enough to Camp Perry to make repeated trips to venders row and this is what I put together this year.
First trip:  Striped lower, bolt carrier(50.oo) and push pins Total 194.00
Second trip: Stripped upper(90.oo) float tube (30.oo) barrel (40.oo) bolt ,magazinekit,gastube firing pin -cam pin- firing pin retainer- bolt stop -charging handle -ejection port door&rod-bolt stop pin -barrel nut.Total $401.oo
Third trip: Ar 10 buffer scope mount (30.oo) scope (25.oo) sling from RRA10.oo Stock from Bushmaster37.00 Total $114.oo.

Much of the stuff that is the same as a Ar15 I already had or got from E.E. 48.oo

Bringing my build tally to $757.oo

Now I personally am very happy with the way it looks. So I load up and take her to the range. I usually set my target at 50 yards with a big cardboard backer and fire six shots then take the caps off and adjust.  The target says it all My first four shots in the bullseye and the last two are all my fault I was just too excited.

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE FOLKS AT ARMALITE!!!!  
ALSO A BIG THANK YOU TO PAT AT ARMALITE WHO HELPED ME GET THE PARTS TOGETHER AND SELECT THE BEST THEY HAD ON HAND. This is one company I will continue to do business with time and time again. They all had an excellent attitude and were more than willing to offer their experteise. Thanks to them I now have a rifle that I will treasure for years to come .  

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice, and thankyou for posting an honest target!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:30:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks really good.

I'm gonna have near that (about $600) in a darn AR upper when the parts show up, so I think you made out like a bandit.

WIZZO
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top