Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/20/2003 5:46:10 PM EDT
It will be all BM.
Starting it tomorrow.
First on the list. BM receiver w/ Ace stock from FFL tomorrow. W/ Tac grip (ARG01)

A2 fluted 16" Upper Assembly w/ Y Comp. A.R.M.S. Bilevel Rail.

....But not sure yet. Is the A.R.M.S. Rail  compatible to mount on the CMore Quad-Rail Handguard setup? QRC- Carbine set. More questions will follow

I'm sure I could save money by looking around/checking around, since this is my first buildup, I will stick with BM to see how it goes. Any info/input will be appreciated. Thank you, Jason.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Just got off the phone (5:20) w/ the FFL.
Ordered : Complete Receiver
         Ace Stock
         Pachmayr Vindicator Grip
         ARMS #39 BiLevel Rail
FFL called and confirmed price of $565 final price w/ 7-10 delivery time expected.
Now all I have to do is wait.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:23:47 PM EDT
[#2]
FFL received it last Friday, 4-5 day delivery time from factory. Wow. Picked up the complete receiver, ACE stock (had mounted to receiver from factory), ARMS #39 Rail, and Vindicator grip up this afternoon.

Now I will rack my mind for the next week or so before I decide what the final configuration will be.. Thanks BM for the quick turn-around time! Jason
Link Posted: 7/5/2003 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't forget the pics when your all finished . Good Luck

SaFe ShOoTiNg
 Jerry [):)]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top