Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/3/2005 9:31:58 AM EDT
Hi guys....just received an email from Robert and Krista at rbprecision that my custom engraved (9-11) Superior lower is out to the anodizer and may ship this week to my FFL....he
http://www.superiorarms.com/0c9c8c40.jpg
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks good.

So what configuration did you decide on?

WIZZO
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:33:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm thinking M4ish, 16 inch build...might be gonna go with the CMT deal that teknic here has going... Was gonna go A2 but decided a FT with the BUIS would be more flexible as I can at a later time put some optics on it. Also thinking about a CMT 6 position stocks, figured that cause if I want to go to something better with the mil tube I could easily... That'll be enough to get me started..Early Christmas present for me....heheheehe
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:39:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Now I want one with that logohat.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:10:37 PM EDT
[#4]
That's awesome!!   Did you design that yourself?

It will be nice to have that reminder around.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:45:15 AM EDT
[#5]
looks great
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Nope didn't have anything to do with the design. I figured being my first AR build I'd make it special by commerating 9-11....The engraving was done through rbprecision and Superior Tool. Actually the image was an idea from one of the members here... dtrosch
Check out the thread Here
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top