Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 2:36:05 PM EDT
I just recieved the last 2 of 3 parts so the gun is now finished except optics. Its built off an unfired Bushy XM15 lower I traded some mechanic work for, a pre-ban RRA tactical entry upper w/chromed lined 1/7 twist barrel that had about 20rds through it, first Samco G27 grip, Adventure Line 30rd USGI mags and standard magpulls and a Tapco (yea I know) 6 pos collapsible stock.

I ordered a nice 2x magnified red dot scope for it and am thinking I will buy a YHM BUIS rear site then swap out the front for one of YHM's folding fronts as well and maybe upgrading to an Eotech. Not sure and money is always a factor too.

Props to the following AR15.com people for supplying the parts;

Southrnshooter-  for the RRA upper, better  shape than I imagined considering the price, great guy and great seller!
texastactical- for the G27 grip and for refunding shipping funds when he didn't have to and told him not to, shows incredible dedication to customer service.
JOMX- USGI mags for $10ea in perfect shape, arrived no more then 5 days after I sent payment

All of the people above are A++ caliber or better sellers and would definetly buy from again given the chance!

Pics of my first AR-
img90.imageshack.us/img90/3398/dsc018273oi.jpg
img15.imageshack.us/img15/6503/dsc018282re.jpg
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:41:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice rifle dude.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 2:44:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Your pics:

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:16:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Looks good.

Chances are, you'll be upgrading to an EOTech quicker than you imagine

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:17:16 PM EDT
[#5]
thank you for posting those for me, I appreciate it immensely!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top