Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 7:55:50 PM EDT
New Years Eve I picked up my very own 'first AR-15'!

I had been planning to get either a Bushmaster or a Rock River if I could swing it.  But when I saw this rifle at the shop, I knew I just had to go for it, and get the whole shebang out of the way with an EOTech to boot. I'm really impressed with the apparent quality of this rifle. Simply awesome! I may get one of those YHM eotech risers to try out the lower third co-witness; although the absolute co-witness that I have now is nothing to complain about:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/unlrn/etc/RRA3.jpg

I can't wait to get out and shoot this thing! But first, I need to get the correct cleaning supplies. It sounds to me like the coated 1 piece cleaning rod is the way to go - does anyone have reccomendations for a vendor? Also, if I'm using a coated rod do I need to get one of those high-dollar bore guides?
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]

NICE !!!!

That is a sweet rifle!

Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Do yourself a favor and push that Eotech out farther towards the front.....
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Install a SAMSON MRFS-M forearm rail system like I did then you can move the Eotech as far out as you want.  I too love my Elite, good choice!
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:00:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do yourself a favor and push that Eotech out farther towards the front.....

+1  exactly what i was thinking
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top