Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/24/2006 7:50:58 AM EDT
I got the lower together and the stock on. A friend mailed me a stripped upper that got here yesterday.

So, my question is, does anyone sell a upper kit of barrel, handguards, gas tube, etc? In short I just want to be able to make 1 more purchase to get everything and not have to pick up 3 or four more things.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 9:56:43 AM EDT
Bushmaster does. Look on their website under products and barrels.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:04:58 AM EDT
Del-Ton does too. They have both Wilson and DPMS barrel kits.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:38:23 AM EDT
Thanks guys!
Top Top