Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2003 5:19:51 PM EDT
Well in a few days I will be a member of the SPR club. my scope/bipod will be in this week more pics to come. I wanted the OPS FH but the more I look at the KAC FH the more I like it.
    FREE

Link Posted: 10/14/2003 6:12:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't know you already posted a pic!  Looks sweet.  What glass did you settle on- LRM3?
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Of course! it should be here this week.
         FREE

Quoted:
I didn't know you already posted a pic!  Looks sweet.  What glass did you settle on- LRM3?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 7:17:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 7:34:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Sweet!  Which bipod did you settle on?  Sorry the knights mount hasn't gotten out yet; yesterday was the holiday, and the mailman didn't pick it up today for some reason!
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 3:54:27 AM EDT
[#5]
No problem I havent got a bipod yet anyway. Im goint to get one today after work I will shoot off the sand bag till I get it.
all is well!!!
    Thanks FREE

Quoted:
Sweet!  Which bipod did you settle on?  Sorry the knights mount hasn't gotten out yet; yesterday was the holiday, and the mailman didn't pick it up today for some reason!
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 4:28:41 AM EDT
[#6]
Shoot off your pack, always...bipods are great when used for zeroing in the first time or bench shooting, but they're useless after that.  Try tracking a moving target, your weapon will skip and jump, but I'm sure you knew that.
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:24:11 AM EDT
[#7]

Free,

Nice rifle, I need one too!!![;)]

BTW, which barrel and carrier/bolt group did you end up getting for the project?

Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:40:11 AM EDT
[#8]
They trust you with a rifle, yet make you use pink safety sissors??? [:D]

Nice rifle.  Are you going with the Leupy on it?
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd buy the scissors if they have "KAC" stamped on it [:)]
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:15:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks!! had to scroung to get it, my computer will get upgraded later!!!Its a douglas 18" spr barrel/bolt and colt upper. I bought it from Raptor22 so im not sure if its one of Wes uppers or not.
      FREE

Quoted:

Free,

Nice rifle, I need one too!!![;)]

BTW, which barrel and carrier/bolt group did you end up getting for the project?

View Quote
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 5:17:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks they dont want me to hurt myself!!!

Yep M3LR it should be in this week.
        FREE

Quoted:
They trust you with a rifle, yet make you use pink safety sissors??? [:D]

Nice rifle.  Are you going with the Leupy on it?
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 1:52:48 AM EDT
[#12]
I realize you like the KAC flash hider, but ever consider the Vortex?  Though I guess that would be out if you are concerned about ground dust.

About those scissors, just don't try to take them onboard a plane.  Admit it, those are special ops ceramic scissors designed to pass metal detectors!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top