Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/16/2003 3:20:04 PM EDT
Just received e-mail that my due date is july 21.I am going to test the scope in my monthly tactical match finding out for myself once and for all if BAC is all that.I will be comparing it to my past experience with Aimpoint,EOtech,NSN,reflex,SN-4 optics.A lot of stages can be fast and furious like CQB these will be the acid test,because i still think nothing is better or faster or safer charging through a door than with a EOtech,or irons.My opinion is based on the fact as i know them, that anything that requires eye releif is easier to get disorientated from, when the unexpected happens.Thats a fact jack.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:45:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Let us know how it works.  It would be nice to hear an objective opinion on the TA31.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:34:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, keep us posted!  I'm an EOTech guy right now but I'm thinking about taking the plunge and getting TA31 as soon as I free uo some cash.  I'd be very intrested to see how they compare.

My guess is that the EOTech will still be KING in CQB but the ACOG will rule everything else![:D]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Good news for you!

I placed my order for TA31 donut early June and I don't think I will get it anytime soon. I hear Trijicon is filling up another batch of ACOG orders for military?
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I placed my order with SWFA back in april,when i had thougt the waite would be about 8 weeks.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top