Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 6:25:35 PM EDT
Well my M4 build project is done. I built the lower with a Superior Arms lower and a Bushmaster lower kit. And iam so happy how it turned out. It was easy to put toghter. I had a chance to see the Superior Arms factory Friday. And they are busy. Alot of lowers and flat top uppers being made. Kind of cool to see how they are made. And so close to home. Their factory looks like Fort Knox. Thanks again Rob from RB Precision

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:22:14 PM EDT
That's a great looking rifle there EARRNHARDT3!

+1 on Rob and Krista at RB Precision!

I built a rifle with a Superior lower marked "For Civilian Use Only". Great quality receivers!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:49:57 PM EDT
Note to self: be good in Iowa

Sweet looking build.

Robert is a great guy. So is Leo from Superior Arms. I met him at an ARFcom shoot that Robert came to. I got to shoot Superior Arms lower #0001. It had a then-unknown-to-the-general-public Superior Arms upper on it with a free-float tube and a stainless Wilson 20" barrel. That sucker was a tack-driver at 100yds......with WOLF!!

I think another Superior lower is in my future.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:54:47 PM EDT
Looks great!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 11:44:47 PM EDT
Verry Nice
Makes me feel better about color match & overall quality with the more I see about Superior as I just ordered 15 Lowers from Rob althou only 10 are for me
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:26:05 PM EDT
I just got their dealer catalog. I'll definately have to add some of these to the inventory.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:28:30 PM EDT

Originally Posted By newbe:
I just got their dealer catalog. I'll definately have to add some of these to the inventory.

WHAT PART OF IOWA YOU FROM?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:08:02 PM EDT
Looks nice... Hard to believe anything good is made in Iowa... Well, I grew up there, but I'm happy down south now, especially in January and February!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:24:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By SoftwareJanitor:
Looks nice... Hard to believe anything good is made in Iowa... Well, I grew up there, but I'm happy down south now, especially in January and February!

You like your corn flakes and cheaper part-ethanol gas, don't ya

Now be quiet, former Mid-westerners have no say in what is quality or not.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:15:08 PM EDT
That's giving me wood.... I want another sooooo bad!
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 5:41:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EARRNHARDT3:

Originally Posted By newbe:

WHAT PART OF IOWA YOU FROM?

Sioux City, IA. I'm about 10 min from Neb and/or S. Dakota.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:10:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WIZZO_ARAKM14:

Originally Posted By SoftwareJanitor:

You like your corn flakes and cheaper part-ethanol gas, don't ya

Now be quiet, former Mid-westerners have no say in what is quality or not.

WIZZO

You won't find any part-ethanol gas south of Missouri, or pretty much anywhere outside the midwest for that matter. And I prefer Cheerios to Corn Flakes...
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:24:16 PM EDT
SWEET!
Top Top