Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 6:19:49 AM EDT
I bought a new Bushmaster A3 16".

I need some new hand guards, grip, and scope.  I will also want to add a flashlight so I need some that can allow me to attach that.

I saw a 3 rail system but I think that makes it too wide.  Wouldn't I want something that allows it to attach to the under side of the hand guards?

Any information and pics would be more tha welcome.

Thanks
Don
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:31:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't know what your level of experience may be, but I'd opt for ammo and mags prior to accessorizing your rifle.  If you can specify your needs and experience, I'm sure there's a wealth of suggestions on the way.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 6:45:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm new to adding things to the AR.

I just want to add the ability for a flashlight, get a red dot scope, and a new grip.  Front hand guards so O am add things at a later time if I find something cool.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 7:07:01 AM EDT
[#3]
YHM 2 piece rail, surefire tac light and mount, aimpoint, Houge or tango down grip, good sling

h/w i'll second the general and say just get LOTS of mags and ammo.....
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 12:17:24 PM EDT
[#4]

M33 handgaurds
KAC foregrip
G-2 light
viking light mount
pro mag scope mount
tac star blue ring

I would not go with the M33s if I was going to mount a scope to them. I would go with a free floating set of handgaurds.

good luck
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:02:24 PM EDT
[#5]
The YHM 2-piece handguard is probably your best bet for price and decent quality as well as easy to install.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top