Here is my first pistol AR build.  

Upper - Spikes Tactical
Rail - Larue 11" Quad rail
Barrel - 11.5" Sabre
Gas System - Carbine with Larue Lo-Pro block
Brake - Noveske KX3 Piggy Brake
BCG - BCM w/ VLTOR GunFighter Mod 3
Sights - Troy flip-up Battle Sights
Optic - AimPoint CompM w/ Larue LT-129 (not in picture)
Lower - Tactical Innovations T-15
LPK - Bill Springfield complete w/ 4lb trigger job
Grip - Hogue

I have about 100 rounds through it and it functions flawlessly.  I am currently waiting for my mount from Laure.....I am hoping its in the mail today.

Thanks for letting me share.  Also in the picture is one of my new Glocks.

E.T.A. - I am getting my Form 1's ready to send in to convert this one and my partially complete 10.5" pistol into SBR's.

"
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 7:47:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:41:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Overton-Ar  Thats a nice one!  Question ? Did you have any trouble installing the KX3 and getting the pig to be were it is?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 8:50:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Overton-Ar  Thats a nice one!  Question ? Did you have any trouble installing the KX3 and getting the pig to be were it is?

Actually I didn't assemble my upper.  I traded for it on the EE.  I only added the BCG and charging handle.  Sorry I couldn't help.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top