Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 7:08:22 PM EDT
Why the hell is it doing that? I ran through a 30 round mag today and every pull of the trigger the stock completely collapsed to the short position. How do I fox this problem or can I?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:17:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Here is an idea for ya,

You'll have to take the small roll pin out of the colp. b.s. nut and un screw it a few turns and reinsert the roll pin to keep it on.

Repeat if necesary.

Pat
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:32:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks I'll try that.

Edit: That worked, thanks guys.

BTW, Tweak is that roll pin necessary or can I just lock-tite that screw in the retaining nut on the stock?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 10:59:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:55:53 AM EDT
[#5]
If the nut is the solid type and does not have the cutout for the pin locktight causes real difficulty in removing the nut later. The nut has a lot of thread engagement and there is nothing to grip to remove it. Real pain in the rear  if you need to adjust it again.
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top