Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:04:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice!!!...did you also add it to the picture thread?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:10:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I try doing it?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:42:17 AM EDT
[#3]
WoW !! neeto...., BUT !! can you name all the parts/accessoties ??
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:48:16 AM EDT
[#4]
ARMS bi-level SIR
SurefireM900
Laser Devices OTAL
ARMS 40 BUIS
Magpul M93A stock
ARMS 22M68 cantilever mount
2X Aimpoint

Thats all I see...

My suggestions... you dont need a spacer on top of the SIR rail... ditch the cantilever portion of the mount.  Ditch the 2X Amipoint and go either compact ACOG 2X or 1X Aimpoint too... but I persoanlly feel the 2X AImpoint is about as bad as an Optic gets, you may feel otherwise but it still s too high.  Ditch the type of rear sling mount you have and go with the snap hook design instead as it will save your knuckles.  Get a PRI tac latch.  Remove the front sling swivel on the FSB since it will just add weight/make noise now.  Get a gapper for your grip if you are retaining the A2 grip.

Very cool looking rifle though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top