Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:50:14 AM EDT
I have also seen this collection in person. Just don't touch nothin they almost slapped my hand!Pictures were a big no-no. This was at the opening of the new plant on a tour in conjuction with the SHOT show a few years back. When they said it wasn't goin to be open to the public I was shocked!
General Kaliznakoof was there along with classical music group-chellos,violins it was quite a sight!
These pictures show maybe a tenth of what's there. He's got several mini-guns with 3000 round magazines,every kind and version of anti-tank rifle,LMG,HMG and alot of experimental stuff.He also has quite a few modern experimental Combloc weapons that maybe only the our military has a sample of. He told me he can get them for "study" purposes legally.
Thanks for the pictures!- that was the one thing I really missed from my visit. I feel lucky to see this stuff again!
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I have also seen this collection in person. Just don't touch nothin they almost slapped my hand!Pictures were a big no-no. This was at the opening of the new plant on a tour in conjuction with the SHOT show a few years back. When they said it wasn't goin to be open to the public I was shocked!
General Kaliznakoof was there along with classical music group-chellos,violins it was quite a sight!
These pictures show maybe a tenth of what's there. He's got several mini-guns with 3000 round magazines,every kind and version of anti-tank rifle,LMG,HMG and alot of experimental stuff.He also has quite a few modern experimental Combloc weapons that maybe only the our military has a sample of. He told me he can get them for "study" purposes legally.
Thanks for the pictures!- that was the one thing I really missed from my visit. I feel lucky to see this stuff again!

am I missin' something? are there pix?

got my interest........
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top