Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/24/2003 11:46:50 PM EDT
Hi guys,

I was wondering if anybody on here knew about Mpro 7 CLP. I have been using their Cleaner and Gun oil on my HK pistols and Rem 870 pump, but everyone seems to say that ARs require a CLP type product.

Mpro has no info on CLP at their web site, but they have a listing for it under their sales page (seperate from both the cleaner and oil). The parent company also has a PDF copy of a MSDS page for 'Mpro 7 Military Grade CLP." Other then that, no other info.

So, anybody have any experience with this stuff? I have really liked all the MP7 products I have used, so I figure a CLP from those guys would be good stuff.

Thanks!
Greg
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:08:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably their CLP would be good.....like Tetra, they turn out some topnotch stuff....give it try.  then let us know!!!!!
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top