Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 7/20/2008 5:08:39 PM EST
Hey, I wanted to show my wife the "Angie and her "Sp(AR)kle-15" SBR" thread.

It has been moved, but the fwd link to the new location doesn't work and its locked.

A little help, please?
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:10:08 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:17:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/20/2008 5:23:30 PM EST by JBjunior]
Wow, that definitely doesn't seem right that a members post showing off a gun gets moved to a place so others can gawk at the lady.....

ETA: I thought the OP in this post was the OP in the other post. That is not the case. I just looked at the other post and there was mention of BOTD so it was probably moved there at his request, even though he isn't a team member either. Who knows....
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 5:44:45 PM EST
I wasn't interested in gawking at the girl, just trying to bring the wife along in getting more comfortable with guns and the idea that gun owner, black rifle owners, are normal people too.

Don't know what BOTD is.

Oh well.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:23:44 PM EST
I know you weren't and that wasn't what I was implying. BOTD is a Team Member only forum for posting pictures of ladies. It seemed to me that maybe it was moved only because of it having a girl in the picture. It turns out that it was moved at the request of the author(probably).

Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:31:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By JBjunior:
Wow, that definitely doesn't seem right that a members post showing off a gun gets moved to a place so others can gawk at the lady.....

ETA: I thought the OP in this post was the OP in the other post. That is not the case. I just looked at the other post and there was mention of BOTD so it was probably moved there at his request, even though he isn't a team member either. Who knows....

IIRC the chick was scantily clad and I think it was a female ARFCOMer who requested the thread be moved. Some female ARFCOMer took offense to it, and the remarks made SIIHPAPP i'd hit it all the Fap, got it moved.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:43:01 PM EST
So I guess BOTD is "Babe of the Day"

That's less offensive for the offended member?

The girl was cute, but it was not a swimsuit or stripper photo. No deep plunge neck line or tight shorty shorts or anything.

Give me a break.
Link Posted: 7/20/2008 6:50:35 PM EST
I just saw the pictures again a few minutes ago and there was no scantily clad action going on. Someone approached the original approacher about moving it to BOTD because it was a female with a gun. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 11:58:27 AM EST
I posted some pics of my g/f and her friends in that thread holding AR's and a Glock
sorry if I offended anybody
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 1:29:01 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:27:33 PM EST
hope we are not turning into ebay/paypal around here...
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:18:34 PM EST
I am requesting this thread be moved.

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:26:49 PM EST
scantily clad? ROFL...she was wearing a tank top and pants.
Top Top