Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/25/2003 3:46:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/25/2003 3:50:44 PM EDT by STANMAN]
to a flat-top upper. What type of mount do I need? ARMS I am sure makes one, who else? Trijicon maybe? I am off to search vendors, but by the time I get back, you guys will already have my answers I bet, lol. Thanks in advance!
Oh, and it's a TA50-2. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 5:00:05 PM EDT
ARMS #19ACOG works for me.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 8:00:30 PM EDT
The compact mounts lower so the TA-60 is the recommended mount; but some people have mounted to the #19S successfully.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 10:04:12 PM EDT
TA-60 is from ARMS or Trijicon direct?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 2:23:06 PM EDT
The TA-60 is from Trijicon. I use that mount with a TA47-2 on my flattop and it's perfect IMHO.
Top Top