Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2004 8:28:34 PM EDT
I need some help before I purchase a mount for my Aimpoint ML2.  I have a Bushy 20" A3 and want to mount the Aimpoint off the base and not the carry handle.  I need something that will clear the front post, and that is good quality.  I've heard alot about Larue and A.R.M.S. but don't know what is the best.  I want to be able to co-witness with a flip up back sight in the future, but its not important right now.

Thanks >
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 8:42:50 PM EDT
[#1]
ARMS is good although the new rage here is the Larue equipment. I have ARMS and love it.

Get the 22M68 Mount w/ Throw lever and the ARMS 22M68 Cantilever forward extension. Should run you about $130 from www.eaglefirearms.net

It really depends on what you can afford and what you like. I prefer ARMS, others prefer Larue.

That setup will co-witness perfectly with the ARMS #40 BUIS.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:17:35 AM EDT
[#2]
i think both are best.  arms is what i use though and love it
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:48:38 AM EDT
[#3]
ARMS #22M68 is great, haven't tried the Larue but I'm sure it will work fine too. I like the cantilever configuration, however, so ARMS is my choice. The extensions can be changed easily, so you can configure it to your needs.

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:00:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:51:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Humminbird

what is your exact setup for your mount? (does it clear the front post), and what do you use for your rear sight.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top