Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/5/2006 9:11:00 AM EST
Anyone know how to do this? I've seen EOTech's on scopes before, and there is a JPoint ACOG mount, just curious as to how you could do this on a Leupold MKIV or something like that.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 11:50:10 AM EST
Two mounts that I know will work. Larue makes one that you can mount the DR/JPoint on the left or right of the scope. ARMS makes one that puts the DR/JPoint on top.


Link Posted: 3/5/2006 2:35:16 PM EST
Thanks man
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:09:19 AM EST
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 5:54:26 PM EST by steven1513]
The Larue and ARMS require buying a complete ring (thier brand) then replacing half with another base. Isn't the best solution an integral rail like this IOR ring? But it's not listed on thier website and may be discontinued. Why don't we see more rings like this?

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:17:12 AM EST
Knights Armament also makes a ring for it. Check here

IOR also makes one. Check here
Top Top