Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2008 9:08:13 AM EDT
Hi, I have searched and searched and have not found what i want. Im looking for a way to mount 2 picatinny rails together. Im sure it can be made although i do not know anyone who can. So if none of you guys have seen what im looking for, do any of you know who could make it. i basicly want a gender changer. I want to connect two items with picatinny rails together. thank you for your time.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 11:26:18 AM EDT
A better description or illustration would probably help, were you looking to do, back to back, side to side..... More info would probably yield more answers
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:50:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/20/2008 12:55:08 PM EDT by darknightwing]
Sorry, maybe this will help. I put it together quickly. Im not to good with photoshop. but basicly that is what i want.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Nightcrawler7/306-2dd.jpg
it can connect 2 picatinny rails together. I dont think such a thing exists at least i have not found one. but its something that could be made. my vision is a little different than that. it can have 1 or 2 screws. if 1 then it would be more in the middle and would allow for one whole side to come off. if 2 then it would need a thicker mid-section or a screw on each side.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 7:10:07 PM EDT
does anyone know a someone that might could make what im looking for?
Top Top