Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2012 6:52:26 PM EDT

Which is more valuable?: Colt Match HBAR or Competition HBAR?  Or is there a difference? Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 3:56:57 AM EDT
[#1]
The Comp. HBAR hs a removable carry handle/A4 upper, and 1/9 twist barrel. The Match HBAR has the fixed carry handle A2 upper and 1/7 twist barrel. The Comp HBAR is still in production, where the Match HBAR is not.

I'd say that there is little difference in value.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:40:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the comp HBAR, IIRC it is a model 6700 and it is one of the most accurate out of the box AR's that I have shot. I would say most would prefer the  1n7 barrel on the Match, but the removeable carry handle of the comp HBar. So flip a coin, I prefer the removeable carry handle over the 1n7, but that's me. Value would be a toss up, at least to me it would be, with a slight edge to the Comp.
Link Posted: 12/28/2012 6:51:21 AM EDT
[#3]
I love it. All the 20 inch colts from the 90s are coming out for sale!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top