Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/15/2006 1:20:23 PM EDT
Anybody heard of Monarch, its some Russian stuff, bought 4 boxes at Academy. They said they are re-doing theyre ammo contracts which was the reason they didnt have any Federal or Winchester  value packs. I dont know anything about it, looks like Wolf and its 55 grain fmj. Iam about to go shoot it up so I guess I will be able to answer my own questions about it shortly.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw some of that and was wondering the same thing. Is it Russian made?
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I shot up all 80 rounds and it seemed to work alright other than 1 ftf, where the primer was clearly hit enough that it should have gone off. No jams though, other than that one, but I dont think it counts as a jam, just a sign of a low quality ammo.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top