Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/6/2003 1:47:20 AM EDT
Anyone had any problems with Model "1" Sales products or service .
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 7:45:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I just put up a post yesterday.  I have built 5 Ar's using their kits. They make quality kits.

These kits do not have forged front sights, they come with, A-1 sight posts, A-1 birdgage FH and roll pinned front swivel. (but they are $50-$100 less than competitors and you can change all of that for a lot less than $100 and all I ever changed were the front sight posts (to square A-2's and the FH to A-2 (with closed bottom slots)

(I purchased the following:

1 20 in kit with SS, and NM sight upgrade

3 20 in kits with FF tubes (I ordered these without front sights [like bushy V-match] but they came with front sights anyway).

1 11.5in SS upper (for my M-16)

All of the kits shot 1MOA or better at 100yds.

The front sight problem was the only problem I had and the kits ship in about a week-10days.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I have built several rifles using their kits with zero problems. I have no qualms about using the cast sight towers as they are still steel. The barrels are made by Shaw and the ones I had shot very well. As far as the rest of the parts who knows who makes them but they work OK.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 11:52:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a $260 16" A2 pencil upper I am happy with.
The assembly is also more accurate that I thought it be.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]
I built a 24 inch fluted barrel varmiter from there kit. Very accurate and a nicely made kit
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top