Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 3:33:49 PM EDT
Anyone ever buy anything from them, saw them in SGN, they have really decent prices.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Do a search, there is a ton of other threads on Model 1.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
i don't want to sound like a dick, but you're about to get flamed for asking this question and not using the search function first.

to asnswer the question, you will get a lot of answers but i have one and the only problem i've had is a loose gas key. not a hard thing to fix.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought a 20 inch flat top from them around Christmas time,  Im very happy with it.  The gun looks good.  Ive only put about 100 round through it , but Ive had no malfunctions.  

A friend of mine just ordered a M-4 kit from them.  Hopefully it will be here in a few days
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:37:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Some posters seem to think they need them for use in sacrificial rituals. Usually these will be vendors who are in competition with them.

I bought and have had very good luck with a Model 1 setup. The only parts not from model 1 are the lower receiver, buttstock, buffer and buffer spring. It's a 24" flattop varminter and shoots better than me. They use shaw barrels.

If you can catch them at a gun show and bargain with them you can get a better price.

Quoted:
Anyone ever buy anything from them, saw them in SGN, they have really decent prices.

Link Posted: 2/24/2006 7:40:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a great time buying from them. No problems. $150 for a few things. Fast shipping. Dont order on the weekends. I orderd on a Tuesday and got it on a Tuesday.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:11:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i don't want to sound like a dick, but you're about to get flamed for asking this question and not using the search function first.

to asnswer the question, you will get a lot of answers but i have one and the only problem i've had is a loose gas key. not a hard thing to fix.

+1  HAHAHAHA

oh well
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:12:34 PM EDT
[#7]
BTW - I love my M-4 upper that I got from them - solid reliability.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:20:08 PM EDT
[#8]
My cousin bought a 24" fluted heavy barreled free floated upper from them and put a Leupold
VX-3 on top of it and let me put a Jewell adjustable 2 stage trigger in it and it shoots a quite
beautiful clover leaf pattern at 100 yds.  Nothing wrong with a product like that.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:26:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Just got a 20" flat top upper and BCG from them today, it is good qality, I have no problems with them at all. I called them several times and I have to say they were very courteous, I think they have a very un deserved bad rep on this site from some. I will buy from them again.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:55:20 PM EDT
[#10]
I got a varmint upper from them and it shot very nice and their service was excellent.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 12:17:11 AM EDT
[#11]

OK, but there is better quality stuff out there.

Barrels are E.R. Shaw, 4140 Chrome-moly Steel, not ordnance-grade, same grade of steel as Olympic CM Steel.
You'll find Bushmaster, Colt, etc will use 4150 ordnance grade steel.

Works, depends on what you are looking for.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 4:50:40 AM EDT
[#12]
there are better out there.

but i do have one of their 7.5 uppers that shoots fine
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top