Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2004 5:43:12 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me what their average shipping time table is? I order a pistol buffer on Monday and I havenot gotten any confirmation yet. I did call and they did confirm receipt of my order from the website and I was advise that it would ship within a day or so but still nothing.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 5:55:36 PM EDT
[#1]
They probably taking it to the show that is at the arena across the street from my work this weekend...
They usually there by lunch time, sitting with their truck backed up to the front door.

You could try to get them to drop it across street to me tomorrow at the Hyundai dealer, and I will forward it..... probably too late tonight though, it is maybe a 6hr drive for them to get here.

I tried..
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:12:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate the offer - I will see how long it takes them and that will help to determine if I do any more business with them as this is my first ever order.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:09:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Actually arrived today , so not to bad but the communication as to when it was shipped would be nice.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:24:51 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in the same boat. I ordered a barrel from them earlier this week. I called to check status and was told that everything
was "in stock" and there shouldn't be a problem.  We'll see if it shows today.

On another note I ordered some upper parts from Bushmaster last weekend over the web. Got a web confirmation but no
invoice notice. When I called to see what was up  I was told my order will arrive on the 20th.  Still no shipping info or email
from them!! Guess everybody is being flooded with orders since the silly ban on evil looking guns when away.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top