Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/14/2006 8:15:37 AM EDT
Hi. Does anyone know anything about millett scopes.  I have a chance to buy  a gold series 4-16*56 scope.  the guy wants a hundred bucks and Ive never heard about them.  Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#1]
there is a new sniper scope from Millett that is coming out at the shot show.  You might want to wait for it.  They also have a  Zoom dot that will compete with the optical sighting systems out there like the Aimpoint and Eo Tech.  It has an adjustable dot from 2 to 10 MOA, waterproof, no wires inside all chip and the brightness control is automatic that will adjust to the lighting conditions of the environment.
Millett has a new equipment that checks their scope recently that will simulate being fired through a 50 caliber machine gun.  If the scope you are buying is old, maybe it has not gone through the test yet.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:51:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Milliett scopes are great value for the money.  They will hold up great with high powered semi auto and their glass is good.  Go for it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.  No it is a prractically newer one.  here is the link.  I think new they run around 2hundred.  still has the box and paperwork.  I want to put it on my AR.  I just wanted to know from you guys if you thought this particular one is anygood.   Thnks again

http://www.millettsights.com/open.html
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top