Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/14/2006 8:15:37 AM EDT
Hi. Does anyone know anything about millett scopes. I have a chance to buy a gold series 4-16*56 scope. the guy wants a hundred bucks and Ive never heard about them. Anyone?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 10:38:32 AM EDT
there is a new sniper scope from Millett that is coming out at the shot show. You might want to wait for it. They also have a Zoom dot that will compete with the optical sighting systems out there like the Aimpoint and Eo Tech. It has an adjustable dot from 2 to 10 MOA, waterproof, no wires inside all chip and the brightness control is automatic that will adjust to the lighting conditions of the environment.
Millett has a new equipment that checks their scope recently that will simulate being fired through a 50 caliber machine gun. If the scope you are buying is old, maybe it has not gone through the test yet.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 11:51:30 AM EDT
Milliett scopes are great value for the money. They will hold up great with high powered semi auto and their glass is good. Go for it.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 2:35:35 PM EDT
Thanks guys. No it is a prractically newer one. here is the link. I think new they run around 2hundred. still has the box and paperwork. I want to put it on my AR. I just wanted to know from you guys if you thought this particular one is anygood. Thnks again

http://www.millettsights.com/open.html
Top Top