Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/7/2010 5:30:29 AM EDT
Anyone have one? How are they? Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 6:54:19 AM EDT
I have a LRS with the 35mm tube. The glass is pretty good through 20x but after that it starts to degrade. I can still make out .17hmr holes at 100yards with it on 25x.

The turret clicks are very positive and tactile. Much more than my Super Sniper. They were actually a bit stronger than a NightForce I played with at the gun store the other day.

I have only fired this on my .17HMR so far. It was repeatable and tracked correctly on the .17. I mounted it on my .50 yesterday but I haven't had time to take it to the range yet.

If you have any more questions about it let me know.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 10:43:45 AM EDT
Thanks man. It'd like to know how it does on the. 50
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 12:53:56 PM EDT
What is your application, price range, and what do you want the optic to do? Depending on those answers there may be a better choice. The TRS is a good scope though.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 1:21:25 PM EDT
It's going on an SPR build I'm doing with a BCM SS410 18' barrel. Wanting to spend less than $600, but I don't want a crap scope either.
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:14:33 PM EDT
This would be a good option for a SPR build:

Or perhaps Vortex's 2.5x10 Viper PST. I'm waiting on the Vortex myself. I would like to buy the Bushnell, but I've spent too much money the last month. If its their next month I may decide to pick it up.

More Vortex options that are on clearance:

I've got one of the Vipers on the way from him, it should be in Friday.

If money wasn't a problem I would look at IOR or NF.
Here is the IOR I like for that application:

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 3:42:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MIDGAPATRIOT:
It's going on an SPR build I'm doing with a BCM SS410 18' barrel. Wanting to spend less than $600, but I don't want a crap scope either.

What realistic distances and accuracy are you expecting?
Top Top