Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2006 10:54:46 PM EDT
He was sharing some pictures on another site, thought you guys would like to see it

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:42:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics, I love comparing my fake M4 to "real M4's"
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:56:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Yet another mamba sling in use by a soldier that- from the looks of his rig- knows his weapons

Either I need to spend more time practicing transitions, or do not know proper use of the mamba sling, but I cannot get comfortable with that much webbing in play.

From those who use it, am I missing something?

Nice gun, BTW!!

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I can't help you there, but once I went with a single point sling, all of my rifles now have a single point.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]
When you wear the sling over armor with plates, you need a LOT of slack for it to have freedom of movement.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking into a new sling for my AR and am back and forth over a single point or a mamba.  My only concern with a single is that it seems like it leaves the weapon very free to do its own thing when you transition to a sidearm or another task.  Does this require me to get a weapons retention loop too?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:09:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Blaaaaa……….he's a copy cat.  

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top