Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/17/2006 1:03:04 PM EDT
Anyone using these?  I haven't been hearing much about them since they came out.

Can anyone comment on them?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:12:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Just installed mine. Very solid. Not to difficult to install, you just need a dremel and a pair of pliers to cut the delta ring off.  Worth it's weight in gold!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
What tools are needed to install the tube?  Does it come with them?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I love mine. You dont have to cut the Delta ring off though. You can take your barrel off, remove the retaining clip, and use your saved Delta ring on you next build.
MB
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:44:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Everything comes with the rail system. Screws, Locktite, allen wrenches, basic instructions and the rails. The rail mounts to the barrel nut and is fairly simple to install, once the delta ring is off. Grant from GandR Tactical is very helpful with installation questions. Place an order while your checking out his site G&R Tactical He's a great guy with awesome customer service.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:06:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#6]
So I do not have to disassemble the barrel? Just cut the Delta Ring?

Is this the easiest mounted FF tube?

Anybody have a pic? Is it available for a Middy ( in green or which green rail covers are best)?

Thanks, H
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
So I do not have to disassemble the barrel?

Nope.

Just cut the Delta Ring?

Pretty much....dremel it off and remove the retaining clip/srping...instructions show you what to do.

Is this the easiest mounted FF tube?

Probably.

Anybody have a pic?

Is it available for a Middy ( in green or which green rail covers are best)?

Thanks, H

See above pic for middy FF.

Magpul textured rail covers are very nice...my pers fav and they come in a nice OD....buy a matching Magpul MIAD grip in OD  and maybe a Vltor OD stock to complete the OD look....

Cheers!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top