Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/27/2006 6:11:33 PM EDT
I've been reviewing some of this company's products and like two of their pieces in particular.

The MX-Series Tactical Light Mount, for my Surefire X-200B, and the Rail Mounted Slide Sling Adapter.

The view of the product, appears to install very easily on the Front Sight Base, and will accomodate the Light on the Right side and allow me to secure the Side Sling Adapter to the Left side for use with my 3 point Sling.

Has anyone else used this Company's products and what do you think of their Quality?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:15:57 PM EDT
I have never used any of their products but I just ordered their new FF 2 peice Midlenth handguard so I hope their products are as nice as everyone says.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 10:32:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 10:35:27 PM EDT by Gimme_A_Carbine]
I've not used their products other than their NON-freefloat rail systems, so I can't comment on anything but those. I've used both the M4 and Middy rail systems. I'd say that the top of the line for NON-FF rails goes to KAC. If you can't afford KAC, then MI takes the cake. I own both KAC and MI, and the MI is damn nice, even when compared side by side w/ the KAC (YHM rails for instance, don't hold a candle to either-in terms of machining quality). The machining is top notch (from a non-machinist stand point at least). I think MI is a great company. Do not hesitate to purchase a product of theirs, for I see absolutely no reason at all for other products of theirs to be constructed at a lower quality than their rails.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:39:02 PM EDT
I bought a rail for my Colt and when it was installed, it fit tight without any wobble or movement of any kind. I bought it to replace a Surefire rail because I wanted the top rail the same height as the upper receiver. The rail fit perfectly and the quality/finish was top notch. The best part about the rail was the fact you didn't have to screw it into the weapon to get it to fit tight like the Surefire. It goes on just like a regular handguard. MI also has superb customer service if you have any problems with their products.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:51:31 AM EDT
I've got the non-ff rails, BUIS and Aimpoint mount. Top quality, well made.
Top Top