Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/17/2005 11:31:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/17/2005 11:37:45 AM EDT by andromeda_2015]
I purchased a giffman barrel from Adco about 3 months ago, but have yet to install it. Last night I checked out their website and noticed that they were only $100 on sale so my buddy ordered one. Today, I am seeing the following message on their website:

1in7 LW Mid Barrel
Giffman Barrel all sales final

These are the biggest pieces of low quality of shit I have ever had the misfortune of losing hundreds(probably over 1000) of dollars on. There have been more than a few that are OK, but I’m not going to risk any more unhappy customers, so I’m getting rid of whats left and moving on. I'm tearing apart the uppers I have as in progress builds and selling the barrels individually.

Some barrels with barrel nuts, and FSBs, I have some with FSBs and gas tubes, I have some that are just barrels alone.

Odds are, you may get a good one, but all sales are final if you happen to get a dud.
$100.00

Can anybody inform me of whats going on other than the obvious in the statement provided? That message was not up last night and I'm affraid my buddy just got screwed (my money is long gone so I can't complain). This doesn't seem right, any input?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 12:17:25 PM EDT
See this thread
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=246972
Top Top