Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2012 11:09:12 AM EDT
I got an Aimpoint micro T1 for my arsenal SGL21, the one I got came with the quick disconnect mount with 39mm riser. I want to take of the riser but the short screws didn't come with the sight. Any idea where I can get just the short screws to mount the optic directly to the mount base?
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 12:29:52 PM EDT
If you have a dremel you could just chop off the excess, Ive done it many times to shorten screws or if you have a good pair of clippers that should do the trick. Other options would be to take the screw to your local Lowes/Home Depot or if you bought it new and its under warranty Id try giving Aimpoint a call and they might send them out for free.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 12:44:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By TSI27:
If you have a dremel you could just chop off the excess, Ive done it many times to shorten screws or if you have a good pair of clippers that should do the trick. Other options would be to take the screw to your local Lowes/Home Depot or if you bought it new and its under warranty Id try giving Aimpoint a call and they might send them out for free.

The screws aren't fully threaded just the top quarter inch or so. I will try calling Aimpoint and see if I can get then to send me some.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 2:16:45 PM EDT
Contact Aimpoint, they should send you the shorter bolts free of charge.
Tomac
Top Top