Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/20/2016 8:47:52 AM EDT
I bought a Meprolight Tru-dot RDS last black Friday. I just had to switch the original battery that came with it. That battery lasted 3500 hours constant on the lowest non-NV level. Not too worried at this point, there is no telling how old the battery is that came with it. I also left it on the second level for a couple of weeks by accident.

How long did the battery that came with it last?

How long has the second battery been working?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:21:47 AM EDT
Somewhere in the Archives someone did a battery drain test, and IIRC battery life at the highest setting is appx 2K hrs.
Tomac
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 1:33:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gotigers:
I bought a Meprolight Tru-dot RDS last black Friday. I just had to switch the original battery that came with it. That battery lasted 3500 hours constant on the lowest non-NV level. Not too worried at this point, there is no telling how old the battery is that came with it. I also left it on the second level for a couple of weeks by accident.

View Quote

Is this a fifth grade word problem?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 11:54:47 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By hankforker:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hankforker:
Originally Posted By gotigers:

No and this isn't GD.

I am asking others how long their batteries are lasting.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:16:39 PM EDT
As soon as I got mine I threw a fresh lithium battery in it and turned it on the second brightest setting. I move the gun in and out of the safe every day and have shot the rifle several times. Been going strong since December.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:21:33 AM EDT
Yeah there is a really good write up by a dude with a multimeter and a purpose somewhere on here.
Might be on youtube as well.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:52:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By wolfwalker:
Yeah there is a really good write up by a dude with a multimeter and a purpose somewhere on here.
Might be on youtube as well.
View Quote

Top Top