Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/14/2004 10:08:52 AM EDT
I recently tried to purchase a bronze membership so I could post some pix's it gave me a confimation no: but no bennie's has anybody else had this happen
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:26:55 AM EDT
[#1]
First off, this is the wrong forum.  Try here.  Secondly, you don't have to be a member to post pics.  Thirdly, a bronze membership will not give you hosting space with the site.  And lastly, it usually takes a day or two for a membership to go active.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
tanks
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First off, this is the wrong forum.  Try here.  Secondly, you don't have to be a member to post pics.  Thirdly, a bronze membership will not give you hosting space with the site.  And lastly, it usually takes a day or two for a membership to go active.

so what do you have to do to post pix's? thanks
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:39:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

so what do you have to do to post pix's? thanks

First, you must find a place to host the picture.  Try Tiny Pic.  Once you browse to the pic on your HDD, and have it hosted at Tiny Pic, copy the the line with the URL and  board code and paste it into your reply.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:43:06 AM EDT
[#5]
I have tried pasting pics from several web hosts and it does not work. Image is properly bracketed
but will only produce a red x. All picture posting protocal procedure are done correctly. What am I missing too.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/chinboogie/detail?.dir=/c166&.dnm=af13.jpg&.src=ph

with bracket img bracket url bracket right slash img bracket

so why is it not working unless you need fist to be a member?
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:52:00 AM EDT
[#6]
As an example, if I have a pic called ar.jpg on my web site "http://members.cox.net/stepheninaz" you do this:

1. Upload the pic to your host server
2. Type http://members.cox.net/stepheinaz/ar.jpg with img at the beginning and /img at the end, each enclosed in brackets.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 10:55:51 AM EDT
[#7]
not AR related
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top