Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/31/2003 6:49:24 PM EDT
I was at a show today and a guy was selling was selling complete rifles made by Mega...(99% sure on the name)  He said that the Barrels were made by Wilson...I was a little weary because I had never heard of them.  He said that they were made by the same people who made the Stinger recievers.  His price was 750 a rifle (20 inch standard stock, or a 16 inch with fixed stock m4 style)  This price included tax, muzzle break that looked A LOT like a the standard issue flash hider, a alumninum 30 round mag, and a video that showed how to break down the rifle. ----so it was 750 out the door...I was so temped...

Has anyone heard of these rifles? He said they were made in Washington State, and he was out of Okeechobee Florida.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 7:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know about a complete rifle but I just received a MEGA upper, lower and charging handle from Carrico today and they are top notch stuff. Now if I can just decide how I want to configure it.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 8:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 9:02:50 PM EDT
[#3]
AFAIK Mega (or Stinger Arms) do not make complete rifles.  They are a machining company and they make incredable lowers, uppers and charging handles.

If you want the real scoop, email Iblis or drop him an instant message.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#4]
That dealer was Ed B. from Gunsmoke.
I was surprised to see him promoting this receiver, as they supposedly have their own line of receivers now. For a couple of bucks more than what it costs for their brand, you can buy a Bushmaster complete at the gun show.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top