Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/2/2012 6:34:28 PM EDT
Hello all I'm new to the forums. There is a bounty of information on this site thanks for all the questions and answers given here.

OK here we go I'm building a mega arms ar15 with a 16 inch barrel and full ambi with MTS quad rails :)

After 4 months waiting i am all most done!!!

I'm looking for some info on a good bcg to use with the Adams arms piston and a barrel leaning toward black whole weaponry 16in

Thanks

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/60272165/2012-06-28_20-39-49_961.jpg
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 9:44:07 PM EDT
[#1]
The Adams Arms piston kit comes with a bolt carrier.  You need the bolt, cam, firing pin, and firing pin cotter pin.  Just to be helpful buy the cotter pin style verses the  canone and pin style, the cotter is 100% easier to remove when cleaning.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top