Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2005 2:03:42 PM EDT
Newbie here, don't flame please.  But as the title shows, is there any problem with mating an RRA varmint upper with a BM lower receiver??  The reason i ask is because i have a bushy lower right now.  I'm looking to build myself a little 16" all-purpose coyote weapon.  This includes engaging targets up to 350 yards, and also somewhat closer engagement in the thick stuff.  Anyway to get this upper in a fluted barrel??  I don't play that "you gotta get yourself a 24" yadda yadda yadda.  Forget that.  Only Tom Beringer needs a damn 24" heavy pile like that.  I'm looking for a lighter do-it-all weapon that will  shoot MOA and thats what the 16" will give me.  Any other suggestions are welcomed.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 2:09:48 PM EDT
[#1]

Is there any problem with mating an RRA varmint upper with a BM lower receiver?

No problem whatsover.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top