Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/2/2003 12:34:30 PM EST
'Scuse the newbie question, but what are the
markings on top of the flattop receivers such as T02, T06, T10, etc?

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 1:12:11 PM EST
Those are the slot numbers. They are supposed to makr it easier for you to return an opic to the same position it was in (prior to its removal from the rifle).
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 3:13:33 PM EST
Forrest is correct. The "T" stands for top. On the Knight's RAS(Rail Adaptor System) The rails will be marked in similar fasion: T for top B for bottom, L for Left, R for right with the corresponding numbers.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:24:46 PM EST
Top Top