Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Posted: 4/19/2007 1:37:18 PM EST
Anyone have any experience with the fit and function of either the standard TD Vertical grip or the Grip-pod on an M&P15T rail?  Trying to decide if I want to go Grip-pod or TD Grip + TD Bipod.  Any experiences and/or advice is greatly appreciated.

V
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 1:05:43 AM EST
V,

I just installed a TD grip on my 15T this morning.  Very snug, but no hammer required.  Nice piece of hardware, but in all honesty I have nothing to compare it to, as this is the only one I've handled..............  Grip is nice, fits my hand well, no sharp stuff anywhere, very ergo,,,,,,,,,,  Hope this helps.

R
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 3:12:45 AM EST
Just the kinda thing I'm looking for, thanks R.

V
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 10:05:00 AM EST
hope you enjoy your new rifle... i'm really rockin my new 15T... planning on the grip-pod soon as the tax refund gets here
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:25:47 PM EST
I just recieved the Magpul trigger guard and the Tango grip along with some punches yesterday.I was really surprised considering the fact that I ordered this stuff Thursday at around 11:20 pm.Bravo Company keeps it's word they stock what they sell  everything was recieved carefully packaged.In about 10 minutes I installed the grip and the trigger guard on my S&W M&P 15 Tactical.
Top Top