Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/22/2017 12:00:25 PM EDT
Anyone know if Magtech seals and crimps primers and sealant on bullet inside case neck?
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Magtech owns CBC and MEN. CBC (2009  55 grain M193, Brazil), uses three stab crimps and green sealant on the primers, and black tar sealant on the bullets.
MEN (2016  55 grain M193, Germany) uses no crimp with a red sealant on the primers, and black tar sealant on the bullets.
I would trust both.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 8:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Magtech owns CBC and MEN.
View Quote
Not exactly. The CBC Group comprises four ammo manufacturers - CBC, Magtech, MEN, Sellier & Bellot. They have plants in Brazil, Germany, Czech Republic and USA. Their military brands are CBC, MEN and Sellier & Bellot. Their law enforcement brands are Magtech, MEN and Sellier & Bellot. Commercial brands are Magtech and Sellier & Bellot. They are a large producer of ammo making over a billion rounds per year.

This doesn't really pertain to the OPs question, but I thought I might be able to add to the discussion regarding who Magtech is and what their relationship with CBC is.
Link Posted: 6/25/2017 8:47:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Good to know. Learn something every day.
Thanks.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top