Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/18/2003 8:00:39 AM EDT
I have some mags that have no markings.  I bought them at our local gun show.  The lady told me they were new.   We took them to the range yesterday to shoot and they had issues feeding.  Any ideas?

Jeff
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 4:01:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they look like USGI aluminum magazines or are they a glossy black with witness holes in them?  Chances are you may have purchased some of the infamous USA magazines.  A good source of information on magazines is
[url]www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/magazines/[/url]

The USA mags are known for their incredible inability to function.  There is little hope to get the USA mags to function properly.  The best place for them is in some recycling bin.  Your best bet for mags is to stick with the USGI mags or some of the Sterling steel mags.  You can find both on the Equipment Exchange.

Sarge
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top